1. In 29 states in the US, it's legal to fire someone for being gay.
2. In Thailand it's illegal to step on money.
3. In Arkansas there is a law from the 1800's saying that a husband is allowed to beat his wife, but only once a month.
4. In Britain you are not allowed to let your pet mate with any pet from the royal house.
5. In France, it's stated as illegal to marry a dead person. Wait, does this mean that you can marry a dead person in other parts of the world?
6. In Pennsylvania, it's illegal to tie a dollar bill to a string on the ground and pull it away when someone tries to pick it up.
7. In Turin, Italy, dog owners must take their dogs on a walk at least three times a day.
8. In Sweden, Iceland and Norway, it's illegal to be found buying the services of a prostitute, even though prostitution is legal. So this means that prostitutes themselves are not breaking the law.
9. In Victoria, Australia, it is illegal to change a light bulb unless you’re a licensed electrician.
10. Bangladeshi students of 15 years and up, can be sent to jail for cheating in their final exams.
11. In Florida, it's illegal for a divorced or a widowed woman to skydive on a Sunday afternoon.
12. In Switzerland, it's illegal to flush a toilet after 10 pm.
13. In Canada, any comic book that shows illegal activity is banned.
14. In China, it's a law that a person must be intelligent to go to college.
15. In France, it's illegal to name a pig Napoleon.
16. In Portugal, it’s against the law to pee in the ocean.
17. In Singapore, chewing gum is illegal.
18. In Finland, Donald Duck comics were once banned because he never wore pants.
19. In Danville, Pennsylvania, all fire hydrants must be checked one hour before all fires. Makes total sense.
20. In Kentucky, it’s illegal to paint your lawn red.
21. In Italy, anyone considered “obese” is forbidden from wearing polyester.
22. I Alabama, it's illegal for a driver to be blindfolded while driving.
23. In Burma, having internet access is illegal. If a person is found to own a modem, he can be imprisoned.
24. n Iceland it was once against the law to own a pet dog.
25.I n Turkey, during the 16th and 17th centuries, it was illegal to drink coffee and anyone caught doing so was sentenced to death.
26. In Arizona, it's illegal to hunt camels.
27. The head of any dead whale found on the British coast is legally the property of the king; the tail, on the other hand, belongs to the queen — in case she needs the bones for her corset.
28. In Iowa, it's illegal to kiss for more than five minutes.
29. In Venice all gondolas have to be painted black unless they belong to a high ranking official.
30. In Denmark it is not illegal for a convicted prisoner to escape from prison. If the escapee is caught he only serves the rest of his sentence.
So, yeah! These were just some of the craziest laws i found laying around the internet! If you are from any of these parts of the world please leave a comment bellow telling where you're from! Hope you guys enjoyed and i will see you next time! :)