1. There is a poisonous plant that leaves the victim with a smile on their face at the time of death.
2. There are around 200 corpses on Mount Everest. Woooo spooky.
3. Your statistical chance of being murdered is one in twenty thousand.
4. Also, your chances of dying in an airplane are one in 11 million while your chances of dying in a car crush are one in 5 thousand. This means you are much more likely to die getting to the airport than you are flying in the plane.
5. All the chemicals in a human body combined are worth about 6,25 euros. That is if they are sold separately.
6. More than 2,500 left handed people a year are killed from using products made for right handed people.
7. If you are smelling something, molecules from that object stick to the inside of your nose.
8. In 1977 a 13 year old boy had a tooth growing out of his left foot.
9. In 2012 more Americans were killed by toddlers than terrorists.
10. If you eat a polar bear's liver you would most likely die because it contains to much vitamin A for the human body to handle.
11. Sneezing too hard could cause you to fracture a rib.
12. A blue wale's tongue is about the size of an elephant.
13. Scorpions can be frozen inside a block of ice for 3 weeks and still survive.
14. Cat pee actually glows in the dark. If you really want to see that make sure the room is pitch black!
15. Chameleons don't only change colors to be able to hide from predators but they also change color depending on their mood! For example some of them turn grey if they're depressed.
16. Spiders can't chew so they insert a chemical fluid into it's victim's body to melt it's insides. The spider then can suck out the fluid.
17. If you are decapitated, you can still be conscious for about 25 seconds after loosing your head.
18. There are more bacteria under your fingernails than there are on a toilet seat.
19. When you sneeze all your bodily functions stop working for just a moment. Even the heart stops beating!
20. After you die, the bacteria in your body begin to eat you up from inside.
Well, this is all that i had for you guys today! Hope you enjoyed and didn't freak out too much!! Which fact shocked you the most? Let me know in the comments bellow! See you all next time! :)