Friday 26 September 2014

Get to know me: 25 Question tag

Hello guys!! :) Since this is my very first post i thought it would be great if you guys could get to know me a little bit first! So, with out any further ado lets get started!

1. Do you have a middle name?
    Yes, i do actually! My middle name is Elisabeth.

2. What was your favorite subject in school?
    I'm currently still at school and i enjoy maths and biology. I promise i'm not crazy :p

3. What is your favorite drink?
    Coffee! Coffee all the way!! =D

4. What is your favorite song at the moment?
    Wow, this one is hard. I have to go with bloodstream from the one and only Ed Sheeran.

5. What would you name your children?
    At the moment i'm in love with the name Isabella but i still have many years before i become a mother!

6. Do you participate in any sports?
    I do ballet! Does ballet count? No? Well..i guess i'm not that sporty then! :)

7. What is your favorite book?
    There is some time since i last read a book, which reminds me i should probably get back to it!

8. What is your favorite color?
    I would say a minty blue! I love pastel colors a lot though!

9. What is your favorite animal?
    Wolfs! I don't know why but i always really liked wolfs.

10. What is your favorite perfume?
      Wonder-struck Enchanting by Taylor Swift.

11. What's your favorite holiday?
      I think this is pretty obvious!! Christmas is my all time favorite!

12. Have you graduated from High School?
      Still working on that. It's my last year though! Wouhouu!!

13. Have you been out of the country?
      Yes! I lived in the UK for 3 years and visited Finland twice. I'm half Cypriot and half Finish by the way and currently live in Cyprus! :)

14. Do you speak any other language?
      My mother tongue is Greek and working on my Swedish!

15. Do you have any siblings?
      Yes! 3!

16. What is your favorite store?
      I kind of hate shopping...hihi something went a little bit wrong with me i guess! I went in H&M once though and really liked it.

17. What is your favorite restaurant? 
      Hmm..KFC? Oh, God this question made me hungry!

18. Do you like school?
      So so. The homework and afternoon classes sort of make me really tired but the school it self doesn't really bother me.

19. Who are some of your favorite YouTubers?
      Where do i begin with? Tyler Oakley, Zoella, Connor Franta, ThatcherJoe...The list is endless!

20. What is your favorite movie?
      Oh i've seen a really good one a little while ago but the name i can not remember. It was definitely an action movie though!

21. What are some of your favorite TV shows?
      Grey's Anatomy, Cosmos and some Greek ones you wouldn't know even if i told you!

22. PC or MAC?
      I don't own a MAC so i'll have to go with a PC. :)

23. What phone do you have?
      Samsung Galaxy Core! It fell so many times though that i'm surprised it's even alive still.

24. How tall are you?
      1.73 meters! Average i would say!

25. Any pets?
      2 birds, 2 dogs, 1 cat and 1 turtle! Some people call us the zoo! Couldn't imagine why ;)


 I hope you guys enjoyed and got to know me a little bit better! Make sure you answer the tag and if you already                                        have, leave a link bellow! :) Love y'all! 








No comments:

Post a Comment